Subscribe:

Wednesday 19 March 2014

Save.me

Save.me-Main-Window-Screenshot
Save.me will remember everything (i.e. files, folders, graphics, texts, URLs, emails) you copied to your clipboard with an easy way to organize it according to your needs.

Save.me will make your life easier by turning your clipboard into a sidekick that will help you organize and remember… well… everything. Are you tired of an installation process that you don't know what goes where? No worries. Save.me is one small executable file that runs from anywhere, relies on nothing but itself and is fully portable. Just place it anywhere you want and execute it.
“Save.me is a handy portable clipboard manager that will save multiple items to you clipboard and keep them organized.”
Features:
  • Cards layout. 
  • Clicking the systray icon will restore/minimize the application. 
  • Dragging a file/folder onto the application, will store the file/folder. 
  • Option to show/hide a sidebar that includes: most used, last used and favorites. 
  • Option so that X will minimize the application instead of closing it. 
  • Share text as status or an image directly to Facebook.
  • Protect/ unprotect clipboard items
  • Set Group Name, New Group Name, Clear Group Name.
 
 
OS Requirements:
Win XP/Vista/
Win 7/Win8
(32-Bit-Edition)
Download-Save.me-32-Bit-Edition
(64-Bit-Edition)
Download-Save.me-64-Bit-Edition
Rating: 4.0/5 (3 votes cast)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pc tricks
Powered by Conduit Mobile